Dominic has been in the Real Estate business since 1983 and attended Mt. St. Joseph High School and Loyola College. He has completed over 1000 hours of real estate training and continues to stay at the forefront of today's real estate issues
Dominic was the top office agent from 1985 to 1992 and one of the top agents from 2002 to Present. He was a Champion Realty office manager from 1992 to 2001 with up to 50 people under his supervision. His desire to re-enter the sales market and share his expertise and professionalism has proven successful and has been well received by his clients.
With his broad range of real estate knowledge, he has handled Residential properties spanning all price brackets. Additionally, he has experience in Investment Real Estate, New Construction and Commercial. He has worked with many clients involved in relocating to Maryland and has a great working knowledge of the entire Baltimore and Annapolis metropolitan areas.
Dominic treats all of his clients with great respect and he definitely goes the extra mile to gain the results they seek.
- #1 Office Sales Agent 1985-1992 and a top agent from 2002-Present
- Champion Realty Hall of Fame Associate
- A Lifetime member of the Anne Arundel County Distinguished Sales Achievement Club
- Vast knowledge of many counties including, Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Howard, Harford and Carroll, plus Baltimore City
- Baltimore/Annapolis Metro area Relocation Specialist
- Creative Financing Ideas and Instructor
- CRIS - Champion Realty Investment Specialist
- Foreclosure and Short Sale Specialist
- 33 years of licensed Real Estate Experience
- Over 650 Homes Sold